Businesses of all sizes around the globe are realizing the potential of big data to provide the deeper value and insight needed to help achieve higher ROI. This awareness is driving extraordinary growth in the big data and Hadoop market, which is expected to approach $100 billion by 2022.
This session is designed so that anyone—even those without prior experience—can understand the core concepts and tools used to wrangle and analyze big data. Attendees will learn about topics varying from basic levels of Hadoop introduction to more advanced, scalable data science topics. We will also cover the popular Hadoop and Spark ecosystems and the practical concepts involved in handling very large data sets.
You Will Learn
- How to conquer technical big data obstacles
- New ways to work with large amounts of data
- Essential skills to understand the big data Hadoop framework
- How different components support large sets of data analytics
- Hadoop framework components including HDFS, Map Reduce, YARN, Spark, Apache Hive, PIG, Impala, Scoop, and ZooKeeper
- Data mining and filtering on a big data architecture
- The most popular Hadoop distributions and providers
- Anyone interested in learning about Big Data Hadoop, Analytics practitioners; data scientists; IT professionals; business analysts; developers, analytics project leaders, technical managers, scientist, engineers.