Deep learning and artificial intelligence (AI) are capabilities that organizations are striving to adopt for a competitive edge. Deep learning systems can be the differentiation factor between your organization and your competitor. This course focuses on deep learning concepts and principles, ensuring that the “black box” of deep learning is explained. Additionally, understand how to prepare your organization for deep learning and AI.
Objectives for the course include outlining how deep learning works (explaining the black box), understanding the applications of deep learning, identifying the readiness factors required to adopt deep learning, preparing for deep learning projects, and assessing organizational readiness for deep learning.
You Will Learn
- Deep learning concepts and principles
- Deep learning conceptual architecture
- Business applications of deep learning
- People, process, skills, and infrastructure for deep learning
- Scope of a deep learning project
- How to conduct a readiness assessment for deep learning