Data Infrastructure & Technologies
Scalability, elasticity, agility. Whether it’s cloud, Hadoop, or logical data warehouses and data lakes, these new storage and architecture options—and the technologies that support them—make great promises. Identify the most practical approaches for your data and come away with a strategy that will enable success in modernizing your data ecosystem.
Who Should Attend
- Architects (system, integration, database, data warehouse, technology, etc.)
- Database developers, database administrators
- IT strategists, IT analysts, IT managers
- Data warehouse designers, Data warehouse operations
- BI & data warehousing program and project managers, and directors
- Logical Data Warehouse
- Data Lakes
- Modern data warehousing (with Hadoop, cloud, etc.)
- Data engineering
Full Track Course Listing
- S4 Modernizing Your Data Warehouse and Analytic Ecosystem
- S6A Data Warehousing in the Cloud: Practical Migration Strategies
- S6P Data Engineering 101NEW!
- MK Keynote // Big Mistakes to Avoid and Why You Need a Data Interpreter
- M3 Innovating and Delivering Analytics with Best Practices to Modernize Architecture and GovernanceNEW!
- M4 Big Data Information Architecture: Building an Architecture for Insight with Hadoop
- M6A TDWI Data Warehouse Automation: Better, Faster, Cheaper … You Can Have It All
- M6P TDWI Data Virtualization: Solving Complex Data Integration Challenges
- MDS1 Modern Data Strategy & Architecture Bootcamp // Modern Data Strategy I: A Corporate Plan for Data
- MDS2 Modern Data Strategy & Architecture Bootcamp // Modern Data Strategy II: Developing the Road Map
- T1 The Logical Data Warehouse as Agile Data Foundation for Analytics, Data Science, and Data Lakes
- T4A Enterprise Data Marketplace: Delivering Data as a Service
- T4P Selecting Tools for Your Hybrid Data EcosystemUPDATED
- T5P Migrating to a Modern BI and Analytics Architecture - Guidelines for ChangeNEW!
- T6A Tipping the Sacred Cows of Data WarehousingUPDATED
- T6P Tipping the Sacred Cows of Emerging TechnologiesUPDATED
- MDS3 Modern Data Strategy & Architecture Bootcamp // Modern Architectures for Data and Analytics - Organizing the Data Lake NEW!
- MDS4 Modern Data Strategy & Architecture Bootcamp // Best Practices for Modern Data ManagementNEW!
- W6A Designing Modern Data Warehouse Architectures
- W6P New Data Storage Technologies: From Hadoop to Graph Databases, and from NoSQL to NewSQL
- W7A Delivering Data Faster: Innovations in Integration Tools
- W7P Data Discovery, Exploration, and More: The Latest Innovations in Analysis and BI Tools
- TH5 Hands-on Introduction to Machine Learning with Python, Pandas, Matplotlib and Scikit-Learn
- F1 TDWI BI Program Management: A Competency Center Approach to BI Excellence
- F2A Clouds, Lakes and Logic: Choosing an Architecture for Big Data and Advanced Analytics
- F3A Data Warehousing in the Age of Analytics & Big Data: Hadoop and the Data Warehouse