Data Architectures & Storage
As big data, self-service analytics, data lakes, cloud, and other leading edge practices become mainstream, understanding the most effective storage techniques and architectures to support these changes are key to your big data success.
- S1 TDWI Business Intelligence Architecture: Principles of BI Design
- S4 Modernizing Your Data Warehouse and Analytic EcosystemUPDATED
- S6P A Roadmap to Agile Data IntegrationNEW!
- M3 Self-Service Analytics: Organizational, Architectural, and Governance Success Factors
- M4 Big Data Information Architecture: Building an Architecture for Insight with Hadoop
- M7A Modern Data Warehouse Architectures: From A to ZNEW!
- M7P The Logical Data Warehouse Architecture: Design, Architecture, and TechnologyNEW!
- M8A CBIP Preparation for the Data Foundations Exam
- M8P CBIP Preparation for the Business Core Exam
- T4A Clouds, Lakes, and Logic. Choosing an Architecture for Big Data and Advanced AnalyticsNEW!
- T5A Data Discovery, Exploration, and More: The Latest Innovations in Analysis and BI ToolsUPDATED
- T5P Delivering Data Faster: Innovations in Integration ToolsUPDATED
- W4A Databases: Understanding the New Technologies and What They're Good For
- W4P Designing an Architecture for Data and Analytics
- W5A The Data Interpreter: The Hottest New Role in Analytics!
- W5P Modernizing Your Data Warehouse EnvironmentNEW!
- W7A Introduction to Graph Data Management, Visualization, and AnalyticsNEW!