Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Innovation Fellow, Data and Analytics Strategy
In this course, participants will learn how to understand and apply the key dimensions of data and analytics maturity in your organization. From strategy and approach to leadership, measurement, organization, architecture, governance, deployment, and technology—becoming a data-driven organization requires a balanced approach to incrementally improving maturity.
Although many maturity models are vendor-centric or focused only on data, analytics, or governance, this approach developed over the years by dozens of practitioners and experts includes over 200 best-practice indicators over eight dimensions, encompassing everything needed to manage and leverage data as an actual enterprise asset.
You Will Learn
In this session, participants will:
- Explore why a maturity model is important, what comprises a good maturity model, and the various ways to apply one
- Learn key indicators for each maturity dimension
- Share and discuss the challenges their organizations face with improving maturity in each dimension
- Share and discuss approaches their organizations have taken to improve data and analytics maturity
- Self-rate their organization and benchmark it against others
- Data and analytics leaders
- Chief data officers
- Chief analytics officers
- Data and analytics program managers