For more than 20 years, TDWI has been bringing practical, vendor-neutral BI and Analytics education onsite to companies worldwide. With over 60 courses and tailored workshops, TDWI Onsite brings a very specialized approach to training inside your classroom. This education process allows you to bring different skill levels and backgrounds together and achieve a common, universal understanding of best practices. For any company or organization undertaking complex BI and Analytics projects, TDWI Onsite Education is an effective way to step up to your learning needs.
- Achieve a common understanding of core concepts
- Leverage the practical expertise of our faculty to accelerate your projects
- Cost effectively train your entire team on your timeline
- Tailored exercises and workshops based on real and current projects in your organization
- Move your BI project to completion more quickly
To learn more about TDWI Onsite contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org , www.tdwi.org/onsite or stop by the TDWI booth on the exhibit floor at the conference.
Courses Available Through TDWI Onsite Education
- S1 TDWI Business Intelligence and Analytics ArchitectureUpdated!
- S2 TDWI Analytics Fundamentals
- S3 Modernizing Your Data Warehouse and Analytics Ecosystem
- M1 TDWI Predictive Analytics FundamentalsUpdated!
- M2 Self-Service Analytics: Organizational, Architectural, and Governance Success FactorsUpdated!
- M4A The UX of Analytics: Using Data Visualization to Drive Insight and Adoption
- M4P Enterprise Dashboard Design Guide: The Step-by-Step Approach to Actionable DashboardsNEW!
- M5A TDWI Data Governance Fundamentals: Managing Data as an Asset
- M5P TDWI Data Governance Innovations: Adapting for Agile, Big Data, and Cloud
- T2 Supervised Machine Learning: Preparing Data & Deploying Analytic Models for Classification & Prediction
- T3A TDWI Data Warehouse Automation: Better, Faster, Cheaper … You Can Have It All
- T3P TDWI Data Virtualization: Solving Complex Data Integration Challenges
- T4A Unifying Data Lakes, Data Marketplaces, and Data WarehousesNEW!
- T4P New Data Storage Technologies: From Hadoop to Graph Databases, and from NoSQL to NewSQL
- W1 Data Modeling in the Age of Big Data
- W5A Enterprise Data Marketplace: Delivering Data as a ServiceUpdated!
- TH1 TDWI Data Integration Principles and Practices: Creating Information Unity from Data DisparityUpdated!
- TH2 Data Storytelling: Bringing Data to Life
- TH4 Serious Play for Predictive Analytics: What Works, What Doesn’t and Why
- F1 TDWI Performance Management: Dashboards, Scorecards, and Metrics for Real Business Impact
- F2 TDWI Data Quality Management: Techniques for Data Profiling, Assessment, and Improvement