Many analytics projects start well-intentioned, with much energy and fanfare, only to be found languishing a year on, with little adoption on the front lines of the business. There can be a great many reasons, this session deals with the user experience factors and strategies that can be employed to improve successful adoption of analytics endeavors, specifically those that involve a user interacting with the outputs.
This session takes a practical approach to addressing these problems, beginning right from the project inception by utilizing user interviews through to the completion of the project and addressing user adoption and sharing of insights.
You Will Learn
- Core UX principles to apply to analytics requirements gathering
- How a workshop format can address stakeholder challenges
- Using wireframing to design the end state
- Key steps to operationalize insights
- Reasons why sharing and gamification matter