TDWI’s complimentary Virtual Summit this September positions leaders to build and manage modern data governance programs.
At the September Virtual Summit, our speakers will show you how modern data governance programs expand data-driven decision-making rather than hinder it—while ensuring privacy, security, and compliance.
TDWI research analysts will expose trends and opportunities based on our latest quantitative research, with expert analysis and recommended best practices. Expert speakers will show you how to translate these trends into valuable initiatives in your own business, and our case study speakers will share the details of their own journeys.
Topics will include:
- Trends and opportunities in the governance of data and analytics, and the best practices followed by successful adopters
- Governance strategies that promote data-centric decision-making and enable data democratization while safeguarding privacy and ensuring compliance
- Scalable, agile, and comprehensive processes that ensure people have trusted, complete, and high-quality data
- Supporting users with different requirements, from nontechnical executives, managers, and frontline personnel to expert data scientists and analysts
- The role of technology in governing data and analytics, from data preparation and analytics tools to metadata management and data catalogs