TDWI’s complimentary Virtual Summit this March will prepare you to leverage automation and ML-assisted tooling for more effective data management and analytics.
At the March Virtual Summit, our speakers will bring you up to speed on the latest trends in automation that support processes and platforms across the entire data and analytics lifecycle, including modernization of data pipelines, data warehouses, and data lakes; self-service enablement; data democratization efforts; and advanced analytics.
TDWI research will expose trends and opportunities based on our latest quantitative research, with expert analysis and recommended best practices. Expert speakers will show you how to translate these trends into valuable initiatives in your own business, and our case study speakers will share the details of their own journeys.
Topics will include:
- Trends and emerging best practices in automation and augmentation of processes throughout BI, analytics, and data management
- Opportunities for automation that have been opened up through technological advances and how they can benefit your programs
- Strategies and best practices for the adoption of automation and the impacts on your organizational structures and productivity
- The advantages of ML-assisted tools and how they transform workflows and streamline processes
- Technologies that incorporate machine learning to support the automation of BI and analytics processes