TDWI’s complimentary Virtual Summit this January will prepare you to lead the expansion of data-driven decision-making and innovations across the enterprise.
At the January Virtual Summit, our speakers will prepare you to increase the reach of BI and analytics throughout your business by taking advantage of proven trends, practices, and technologies in data management and analytics.
TDWI research directors will give you a clear view of important market developments, backed by in-depth quantitative research. Expert speakers will show you how to translate these trends into valuable initiatives in your own business, and our case study speakers will share their own journeys and lessons learned.
Topics will include:
- Trends and best practices in democratization, self-service, and analytics that enable improved decision-making and maximize business value
- Strategies for driving adoption, including the expansion of data sharing, self-service programs, accessible analytics models, and emergent AI
- Opportunities for scalability through architectural innovations such as data fabric, converged and composable infrastructure, and metadata management
- Governance considerations including model governance, observability, and sustainability
- Tools and technologies that power key capabilities in areas such as data management, metadata management, sharing, and self-service analytics