At the April Virtual Summit, you will learn how to sort through the latest trends and hype around self-service enablement, AI-assisted technologies, and modern data integration. Expert sessions will give you a clear view of important trends and developments, help you build a strategy that’s right for your business, and allow you to find the right technology match for your needs.
Topics will include:
- Quantitative research on current practices, including what organizations are actually doing today and what they are planning for the future
- Enabling self-service programs for BI and analytics, including roles, processes, and technologies to maximize value and adoption
- Powering BI programs with AI technology, including predictive models, deep learning, and natural language processing
- Leveraging AutoML in data science, including current capabilities, impact on processes, and pitfalls to avoid
- Modern data integration paradigms, including data pipelines, streaming data, and real-time data integration
- Strategies to match data integration tools and techniques to business needs and analytics requirements