At the May Virtual Summit, our speakers will bring you up to speed on the latest trends in cloud migration, reveal best practices, and show you how to unlock opportunities for innovation. TDWI research analysts will give you a clear view of important trends and developments, backed by in-depth quantitative research. Expert speakers will help you build a strategy that’s right for your business, and case study speakers will share their own journeys with you.
Topics will include:
- Adoption rates, trends, and best practices in cloud transitions, based on quantitative research and analysis from TDWI
- Strategies for driving innovation, mapping business goals to an innovation plan for measurable impact
- Actionable roadmaps for leading your organization's cloud innovation strategy
- People, processes, and technology involved in cloud-based innovation programs and the impacts on your program organization
- Linking technology goals and business goals to achieve a cloud transition that doesn't just maintain the status quo but also advances your business objectives