Central Standard Time CST
The explosion of data has made data visualization a core competency for organizations as insights can no longer be derived from rows and columns. Analytical insights start and end with the story and storytelling skills are essential for understanding the message and gaining value from the data. Storytelling involves understanding the message, understanding the audience, and crafting the visuals to deliver insights to stakeholders.
Register today for TDWI's course to learn key elements of data storytelling for business impact.
You Will Learn
- How to define the context of the story
- How to identify the appropriate visual design
- How to streamline the design for story clarity
- How to see the story from the stakeholder’s view
- How to leverage best practices in visual design
- How to leverage best practices in storytelling
- How to apply the storytelling process to case studies