Cloud computing has evolved to become part of mainstream enterprise architecture. There are still issues around security and privacy; however, the power of distributed compute and its ability to deliver analytics anywhere at any instant has captured business users’ minds, leading to the widespread adoption of the cloud.
Even beautiful things do not come without baggage, and in the world of cloud computing with big data, there are common issues that need to be planned for and accommodated to ensure successful delivery. If you’re interested in learning more, come join this exciting half-day session.
You Will Learn About
- Cloud computing and big data—moving beyond e-commerce giants
- Baggage—security, privacy, tenancy, platform, skills, risks
- Onboard—the flight plan to cloud, roadmap, arrival plan
- Turbulence—the issues we discover, performance risks, security, and other problems
- Control—the plan to manage all issues and provide a safe flight
- Arrivals—the cloud landscape, the deployment, big data platforms, processes, and more
- Checklists—what you need to know
- The full journey
What You Need to Know
- Data, KPI, and Analytics Experience