Every organization’s data and analytics strategy is dependent on factors unique to its business strategy, technical legacy, data skills, and culture. When the data and analytics strategy is aligned with the business strategy, it’s able to accelerate key business initiatives and drive business decision-making with data and insights. The starting point in developing and launching an enterprise data and analytics strategy is to understand the interrelationships in a conceptual enterprise data and analytics framework that are necessary to deliver analytics capabilities. These relationships also account for the skills and roles of all people who work with data, from business executives to business analysts to data scientists.
A beneficial tool to measure and drive success of the enterprise data strategy is an actionable roadmap that is based on delivering the analytics capabilities needed. Each phase within the roadmap focuses on being lean with a business impact for its analytics and data components. Once the roadmap is designed, it is then brought together in an executive briefing format to communicate the intent and necessary phases, inspire and rally the stakeholders, and garner confidence in your ability to execute the roadmap.
You Will Learn
- How to designate business drivers into analytics capabilities and data priorities
- Key components of an enterprise data and analytics framework for delivering business analytics
- How to create and implement a business-oriented roadmap for your strategy
- Effective techniques for creating and delivering a compelling executive briefing
- Analytics leaders, business strategists, CDO/CIO/CAOs, enterprise architects, business analysts