Power BI comes pre-packaged with tools that enable you to create reports and dashboards based on a wide array of data visualizations. In this session, you will learn to extend Power BI with R and Python to do advanced data analytics. Using these tools, you will perform data science functions that are otherwise not possible using Power BI’s native functionality.
You Will Learn
- How to configure your environment
- How to use R and Python to apply machine learning to your Power BI data models
- How to use R and Python to perform advanced mathematical calculation in Power BI
- How to use R to create custom and interactive visualizations in Power BI
- How to use R and Python to acquire demographic data from the U.S. Census to enhance your Power BI data model
- This course is for the power user, the data analyst, or the data scientist who wants to go beyond Power BI’s built-in functionality to do advanced data analytics in Power BI using R and Python.
You should have familiarity with Power BI and an aptitude for coding. This course does not require experience with Python or R, but you should have some experience with SQL and a coding or scripting language.
Laptop setup instructions will be emailed to registrants prior to the event to prepare your computer BEFORE the conference. There will be no class time allotted for laptop preparation.