Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Prerequisite: Prior experience with a programming language such as SQL, VBA, or Python or the aptitude to learn how to program.
Cloud Solution Architect – Data & AI
The R programming language is a powerful, domain-specific programming language for data analytics. It has many packages and features that make it relatively easy to use to perform complex data analysis. This workshop will lay a solid foundation that will enable the attendee to explore more advanced topics in R.
You Will Learn
- How to configure your R environment
- How to read data into R from common data sources
- How to reshape tabular data to make it more conducive for data analysis using R
- How to perform groupings and aggregations using R
- How to create effective data visualizations using R
- Data analysts
- Data scientists
- Data engineers
- Business intelligence developers
Students must bring their own laptop to the class.
Laptop setup is required BEFORE the conference. Instructions will be emailed to registrants prior to the event.
There is no time allotted in class for laptop preparation.
* Enrollment is limited to 40 attendees.