For more than 20 years, TDWI has been bringing practical, vendor-neutral BI and Analytics education onsite to companies worldwide. With over 60 courses and tailored workshops, TDWI Onsite brings a very specialized approach to training inside your classroom. This education process allows you to bring different skill levels and backgrounds together and achieve a common, universal understanding of best practices. For any company or organization undertaking complex BI and Analytics projects, TDWI Onsite Education is an effective way to step up to your learning needs.
- Achieve a common understanding of core concepts
- Leverage the practical expertise of our faculty to accelerate your projects
- Cost effectively train your entire team on your timeline
- Tailored exercises and workshops based on real and current projects in your organization
- Move your BI project to completion more quickly
To learn more about TDWI Onsite contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org , www.tdwi.org/onsite or stop by the TDWI booth on the exhibit floor at the conference.
Courses Available Through TDWI Onsite Education
- S1 TDWI Business Intelligence and Analytics Principles and Practices
- S2 TDWI Analytics Fundamentals
- M1 TDWI Data Governance Principles and PracticesUpdated
- M2 Modernizing Your Data Warehouse and Analytic Ecosystem
- M3 Dashboard Design for Everyone: Aligning Analytics for Actionable Insight
- M5A New Data Storage Technologies: From Hadoop to Graph Databases, and from NoSQL to NewSQL
- M5P Data Virtualization: Practical Lessons for Design and ImplementationNEW!
- T1A TDWI Data Virtualization: Solving Complex Data Integration Challenges
- T1P TDWI Data Warehouse Automation: Better, Faster, Cheaper … You Can Have It All
- T2A Unifying Data Lakes, Data Marketplaces, and Data Warehouses
- T2P The Logical Data Warehouse as Agile Data Foundation for Analytics, Data Science, and Data Lakes
- T5A Dashboard Storytelling: A Guide for Real-World Business ApplicationNEW!
- T5P Dashboard Portals: Improve Dashboard Adoption and FeedbackNEW!
- W2 Hands-on: Data Science in R
- W3 Supervised Machine Learning: Preparing Data & Deploying Analytic Models for Classification & Prediction
- TH1 TDWI Data Integration Principles and Practices: Creating Information Unity from Data Disparity
- TH2 TDWI Information Dashboard Design: Dashboard Development and Performance ManagementUpdated
- TH4 Unsupervised Machine Learning: Preparing Data & Deploying Analytic Models for Clustering & Association
- TH7 Hands-on: Hadoop
- F1 TDWI Data Quality Management: Techniques for Data Profiling, Assessment, and Improvement
- F2 TDWI Requirements Gathering: Correct and Complete Requirements for BI and Analytics SystemsUpdated
- F4 Serious Play for Predictive Analytics: What Works, What Doesn’t and Why