Advances in cognitive systems and processing power have combined to open up the possibility of machines that can “learn” built around artificial intelligence techniques. Commercially available cognitive systems have the capability to "understand," "reason," and "learn" with limited interpretation. Machine learning techniques such as search, explore, and analyze can uncover actionable insights to solve business problems. By leveraging API-driven machine learning services, companies can achieve higher levels of operational efficiency and innovation. This half-day course is designed as an introduction to API-driven machine learning services and will help you understand relevant use cases through a series of case studies.
You Will Learn
- How to develop machine learning (ML) capabilities as a fully managed service
- How to add intelligence to an application with API-driven ML services
- How to support deep learning models
- How to integrate data lake and database platforms to run ML workloads
- How to build a cloud ecosystem integrating open source platforms, ML services, relational databases, and analytical and reporting tools
- How to leverage the growing world of APIs by using AWS and other API algorithm providers
- Industry case studies (retail, financial, media and entertainment, telecommunication)
- Data analysts, business analysts, business intelligence professionals, analytics professionals, data scientists, and data visualization practitioners
- Developers or architects responsible for turning raw data into actionable insights.
- Anyone responsible for finding and communicating knowledge derived from data
Participants should download and install Miniconda Python 3.6 (https://conda.io/miniconda.html), enroll in AWS free tier account (https://aws.amazon.com/free/) and have access to the Internet during the workshop. Instructions will be emailed to registrants prior to the event to prepare your laptop BEFORE the conference.