Prerequisite: This course assumes a working knowledge of information systems, DW, and data analysis and design.
Why attend an exam preparation course? These courses are designed for those who already have the knowledge and experience, but would benefit from an interactive and informative review before testing. You’ll get ready to test through discussion, review of concepts and terminology, and practice with sample exam questions. Every exam preparation class is led by a CBIP-certified instructor who has experienced the examination process and can share tips and techniques that will help to improve your performance when taking exams.
CBIP Exam Lab
Monday: 5:30–7:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 6:00–7:30 p.m.
Thursday: 5:30–7:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
You must start your last exam by 12:30 p.m.
Fee Per Exam: $325 Members // $350 non-Members
Exam Duration: Maximum 90 minutes each
Register onsite at the conference. A laptop is required for testing. At a minimum, your laptop must be Windows compatible. The testing software runs off a USB drive.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.tdwi.org/cbip.
You Will Learn
- Data management concepts and terms used in the exam
- Information quality concepts and terms used in the exam
- Data modeling concepts and terms used in the exam
- Data governance concepts and terms used in the exam
- What constitutes the complete body of knowledge for the exam
- To assess your knowledge and skill related to the body of knowledge
- What to expect during the examination process
- Techniques to improve your performance when taking the exam
- Anyone seeking CBIP certification in Data Analysis and Design