How do you bridge the worlds of business and technology? How do you harness big data for business gain? How do you deliver value from analytical initiatives? Based on Wayne’s book, Secrets of Analytical Leaders: Insights from Information Insiders, this session will unveil the success secrets of top information leaders from companies such as Zynga, Netflix, US Xpress, Nokia, Capital One, Kelley Blue Book, and Blue KC, among others. The session will cover both the “soft stuff” of people, processes, and projects and the “hard stuff” of architecture, tools, and data required to create and sustain a successful analytics program.
You Will Learn
- How to deliver value quickly
- How to span business and technology
- How to manage change
- How to translate insights into business impact
- How to create an agile data warehouse
- CxOs who want to create data-driven organizations with a strong analytical culture; business unit heads and data analysts who want better data and tools to drive insights and more business-savvy IT people; CIOs and VPs of IT who want to design business-centric data and analytical architectures and form robust BI or analytical centers of excellence; directors of BI, advanced analytics, and data warehousing who want to align more closely with business unit leaders, managers, and analysts; data architects, requirements analysts, and BI/ETL tools developers who want to maximize their effectiveness and improve their career opportunities