Does your company have a cloud-first culture? Many of today’s most progressive and innovative firms start with the cloud, especially with big data, business intelligence, and analytics projects. Cloud solutions are adding flexibility and agility to the complex data landscapes every company manages while delivering excellent ROI and speed to value. This session explores cloud basics and how companies are applying cloud technology to supercharge their data landscapes.
You Will Learn
- Why the cloud needs to be part of your data and analytic strategy
- The risks and best practices for deploying to the cloud
- How companies are reducing project risk and meeting demands faster and less expensively
- Insights into the Microsoft and Amazon cloud platforms
- Technical and business professionals, people interested in BI and analytics solutions or looking to expand their big data strategies with the cloud; also includes beginner-level content for people interested in learning about cloud solution