This one-day vendor-neutral session will prepare analytics practitioners and functional managers to make sense of predictive modeling and take control of the analytics process. We’ll introduce the foundation for data-intensive analytics projects that deliver insight, clarity, confidence, and actionable decision support.
Live demonstrations will illustrate how organizational practitioners can effectively navigate the natural messiness of advanced analytics. Attendees will realize that true impact with predictive analytics has far more to do with the overall management of a project team and strategic processes than with the tactical skills of a data scientist.
If you are a business or public sector practitioner or leader seeking to propel your organization’s analytics maturity and put predictive analytics to work for measurable gain, then this session is designed for you.
You Will Learn
- How to develop a business-aligned strategy for applying high-value data-driven decisions
- Ways to identify, qualify and prioritize viable and actionable analytics opportunities
- Methods for implementing a standardized process development model across your team
- Tools to acquire both the tactical and strategic skills required to stand out in the analytics practice
- The reasons most analytics projects fail and the main pitfalls to avoid
- A standardized process methodology for predictive analytics
- Resources, contacts, and plans you can take away to reduce your project preparation time, costs, and risks
- IT executives and big data directors; line-of-business directors and functional managers; data scientists; technology planners; consultants