Keeping data clean is one of the hardest challenges we face as data professionals. This session will tackle the dangers of dirty data, address its cost, and help you establish a plan to keep data clean going forward.
You Will Learn
- How to identify dirty data
- How to quantify the cost of data that is not clean
- Which data to clean first
- How to measure data quality now and in the future
- Ways to get management support
- How to get data "clean enough"
- What tools are available to accelerate data cleaning
- How to establish a plan to keep data clean
- Ways to maintain interest and support in the future