The world of advanced analytics is about developing solutions that closely simulate the way humans think, and automating the digestion and assimilation of terabytes to petabytes of diverse information sets across countless permutations of data points looking for patterns and trends. Many times the very question seeking to be answered is not even known, and other times the original hypothesis has morphed many times over to find that true business insight. Traditional data management approaches for data warehousing and business intelligence initiatives must evolve to keep up with the demands and nature of advanced analytics. In this session we’ll look at proven data management processes and architectures to enable the fast-paced, dynamic, and chaotic nature of advanced analytics projects, and we’ll explore ways to prepare the enterprise to adopt and embrace advanced analytics as a foundational component for critical business decision making at the strategic and tactical levels.
You Will Learn
- How to evolve project management techniques to support advanced analytics projects
- How to augment data architectures to feed inputs to and persist results from advanced analytics solutions.
- How to augment data management methodologies to embrace the data acquisition and curation requirements for advanced analytics solutions while protecting enterprise governance and systems audit points
- How to leverage new technology stacks/bundles, reference architectures, and repeatable design patterns to offer advanced analytics to the masses
- How to “skill up” the enterprise to be advanced-analytics-centric
- Chief Data Officers, Enterprise Data Architects, Data Warehouse Architects, Data Scientists and data savvy Business Analysts