If you are currently a student at an accredited college, university, or other similarly approved educational institution, and studying in a field related to data warehousing and business intelligence, you may be eligible for a $50 Student Membership with TDWI.
Your Student Membership entitles you to receive:
- Unlimited access to Member-exclusive publications and research featured on TDWI
- Online quarterly Business Intelligence Journal
- Annual TDWI Salary, Roles, and Responsibilities Report
- Annual TDWI BI Benchmark Report
- Quarterly Ten Mistakes to Avoid series
- Monthly TDWI FlashPoint e-newsletter containing timely business intelligence and data warehousing articles and commentary
- Access to Member archives
To apply for a $50 Student Membership, download and complete the Student Membership Enrollment Form (in Microsoft Excel) and the Student Membership Application and email it along with one of the following proofs of enrollment:
- Copy of a receipt, or proof of payment, of tuition or fees (receipt must show that the student is currently enrolled in business intelligence/data warehousing related classes)
- Official schedule of business intelligence/data warehousing related classes you are currently enrolled in
- Letter from an instructor or other school official on school letterhead verifying your current enrollment
If you have questions about proof of enrollment or the application process, please contact:
TDWI Membership Department
TDWI reserves the right to refuse applications that do not meet Student Membership criteria. You will be notified within 10 days of receipt if your application has been accepted, along with instructions about how to access TDWI's online Member-exclusive publications and research.