What Works is a comprehensive collection of case studies, best practices, and expert insight focused on business intelligence (BI) and data warehousing (DW). In this special issue, What Works in Healthcare, read about BI/DW technologies and trends that are central to the healthcare industry today.
WHAT WORKS IN HEALTHCARE INCLUDES:
- In-depth case studies
- Lessons from industry experts
- Q&A with the experts
- Feature: “BI, Analytics, and the New Continuum of Care” by TDWI Research's David Stodder
- TDWI Webinar: Actionable Analytics for Healthcare Providers
- Excerpt from Laura Madsen's book, Healthcare Business Intelligence
- TDWI articles about patient engagement and metrics, data governance in healthcare, and how data visualization tools can help the healthcare industry
DOWNLOAD PUBLICATION AND ASSOCIATED WHITE PAPERS:
To download the latest edition of What Works, select the first box below. Select additional boxes to access white papers related to the publication. These white papers are provided by our sponsors.
To download your selections, click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.